General discussion - "gossip and tittle tattle"
-
Dadaist
- Posts: 6159
- Joined: 05 Jul 2004, 19:42
- Location: on the fringes of Portobello
Post
by Dadaist » 16 Mar 2007, 15:45
A lightning rise to a first century - well done!
-
SoupDragon
- Posts: 2201
- Joined: 03 Oct 2006, 11:02
Post
by SoupDragon » 16 Mar 2007, 16:17
Ooo Thank you.
I'm turning into an awfy blether!
Hope I don't have a transformation or disappear before the magic number
Been spending the afternoon trolling through scam span sites as so far this week I've won the lottery every day, had several job offers, today's was Antcar Fish, and several ailing people want me to use their amassed fortunes to do good with.......
-
Dadaist
- Posts: 6159
- Joined: 05 Jul 2004, 19:42
- Location: on the fringes of Portobello
Post
by Dadaist » 16 Mar 2007, 16:26
Oh yeah, missing zero.

-
arachnid
- Posts: 1291
- Joined: 10 Jul 2005, 22:33
- Location: Linlithgow
Post
by arachnid » 16 Mar 2007, 16:47
Gosh you got here quick Soupdragon!!!
many congratulations!!!

Why be scared????
-
rapunzell
- Posts: 1173
- Joined: 30 Sep 2005, 12:58
- Location: by the prom
-
Contact:
Post
by rapunzell » 16 Mar 2007, 17:50
Congratulations on your imminent POL miles!

(in advance..)

-
Maria
- Posts: 4795
- Joined: 12 Nov 2003, 19:41
- Location: Portobello
-
Contact:
Post
by Maria » 16 Mar 2007, 17:54
rapunzell wrote:Congratulations on your POL miles!

Ahem ...think you mean her
talkporty miles Rapunzell

, (all 982 of them so far).
www.porty.org.uk
-
rapunzell
- Posts: 1173
- Joined: 30 Sep 2005, 12:58
- Location: by the prom
-
Contact:
Post
by rapunzell » 16 Mar 2007, 17:57
Oooh, I'll have to stop thinking POL now... I'd fogotten about the flit!
-
Maria
- Posts: 4795
- Joined: 12 Nov 2003, 19:41
- Location: Portobello
-
Contact:
Post
by Maria » 16 Mar 2007, 18:01
rapunzell wrote:Oooh, I'll have to stop thinking POL now... I'd fogotten about the flit!
We need to think of a new name now we are no longer POLers. Teepees?
www.porty.org.uk
-
Dadaist
- Posts: 6159
- Joined: 05 Jul 2004, 19:42
- Location: on the fringes of Portobello
Post
by Dadaist » 16 Mar 2007, 18:12
Tattlers
-
Sandra
- Posts: 3376
- Joined: 17 Nov 2003, 16:50
- Location: Portobello
Post
by Sandra » 17 Mar 2007, 00:38
IT'S NOT HAPPENED YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA
-
magbagpuss
- Posts: 270
- Joined: 08 Mar 2004, 21:34
- Location: Porty High Street / Heaven !
Post
by magbagpuss » 17 Mar 2007, 16:28
whatever, am i bovvered
-
SoupDragon
- Posts: 2201
- Joined: 03 Oct 2006, 11:02
Post
by SoupDragon » 21 Mar 2007, 11:53
Thank you for the good wishes.
Sure a lot of the posts were in Cleopas' quizzes
Thank you for making the last few months less boring, truthfully I should have spent the time ironing

, vacccuming under beds

but where's the fun in that?
Was worried I'd turn into a chair or table or vanish all together before the millenium

-
Dadaist
- Posts: 6159
- Joined: 05 Jul 2004, 19:42
- Location: on the fringes of Portobello
Post
by Dadaist » 21 Mar 2007, 12:24
Lovely. Roy Castle is proud of you.
-
Izzie
- Posts: 424
- Joined: 02 May 2006, 15:53
Post
by Izzie » 21 Mar 2007, 12:26
SoupDragon wrote:Thank you for the good wishes.
Sure a lot of the posts were in Cleopas' quizzes
Thank you for making the last few months less boring, truthfully I should have spent the time ironing

, vacccuming under beds

but where's the fun in that?
Was worried I'd turn into a chair or table or vanish all together before the millenium

Congrats Soupy.I hope we are all getting a bit of cake

-
foxy
- Posts: 2055
- Joined: 05 Nov 2004, 09:04
- Location: wherever I lay my hat
Post
by foxy » 21 Mar 2007, 12:28
...a cake even

....and some of your favourite things

...congratulations on your milennium...stuff the ironing I say, we like your company on here

-
Sandra
- Posts: 3376
- Joined: 17 Nov 2003, 16:50
- Location: Portobello
Post
by Sandra » 21 Mar 2007, 12:43
-
Porty
- Posts: 8514
- Joined: 08 Jun 2004, 14:30
- Location: Organic Market
Post
by Porty » 21 Mar 2007, 14:07
Congrats Soup D a milestone indeed or is it a millstone?
What did you do before POL/TP?
-
SoupDragon
- Posts: 2201
- Joined: 03 Oct 2006, 11:02
Post
by SoupDragon » 21 Mar 2007, 14:11
Dont think i remember life before TP/POL
Did a lot more ironing, dusting and child ferrying about.
Reading, mind you I still do that
-
teddygirl
- Posts: 1507
- Joined: 21 Oct 2004, 15:45
- Location: close to the prom
Post
by teddygirl » 21 Mar 2007, 16:14
Congratulations, you're turning into a right blether right enough

-
bellybabe
- Posts: 1662
- Joined: 18 Apr 2003, 13:25
-
Contact:
Post
by bellybabe » 21 Mar 2007, 17:11
Congrats, SoupyD!

All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
-Lucy Van Pelt (in Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz)
-
SoupDragon
- Posts: 2201
- Joined: 03 Oct 2006, 11:02
Post
by SoupDragon » 21 Mar 2007, 20:19
Didn't get the icing quite right on the cake. only the 2nd friut cake I've made. Will cut into it later.
Anyone wanting a slice PM me with a drop off point, or address

i may get round to handing some out
-
Porty
- Posts: 8514
- Joined: 08 Jun 2004, 14:30
- Location: Organic Market
Post
by Porty » 22 Mar 2007, 00:28
SoupDragon wrote:Dont think i remember life before TP/POL
Did a lot more ironing, dusting ...
As a prolific TP/POL poster for approaching 3 years I can honestly say that it has had no impact whatsoever on my time spent ironing or dusting.
-
Poppy
- Posts: 3483
- Joined: 08 Feb 2004, 12:02
Post
by Poppy » 22 Mar 2007, 08:11
Porty wrote:As a prolific TP/POL poster for approaching 3 years I can honestly say that it has had no impact whatsoever on my time spent ironing or dusting.
Certainly not on the dusting of your monitor in your emporium.....

The dust on that is outrageous
TM !
TM owner - ali
-
Porty
- Posts: 8514
- Joined: 08 Jun 2004, 14:30
- Location: Organic Market
Post
by Porty » 22 Mar 2007, 16:26
Moi?
-
Poppy
- Posts: 3483
- Joined: 08 Feb 2004, 12:02
Post
by Poppy » 22 Mar 2007, 16:30
Porty wrote:Moi?
Bien sur, cochon!!
-
bearcub
- Posts: 1057
- Joined: 19 Mar 2004, 22:51
- Location: Marlborough Street
Post
by bearcub » 22 Mar 2007, 21:17
Congrat SoupyD, I doff my hat to you.

-
Poppy
- Posts: 3483
- Joined: 08 Feb 2004, 12:02
Post
by Poppy » 22 Mar 2007, 21:39
Been meaning to add my congratters, ole SoupD!! So...congratulations!!
