General discussion - "gossip and tittle tattle"
-
Puerto bella
- Posts: 762
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 22:19
- Location: Planet Zog
Post
by Puerto bella » 30 Aug 2007, 20:53
Mr Pb's band - The Budgie Smugglers - are playing at Robbies on Leith Walk tomorrow night from 8.30/9pm if anyone fancies a boogie.
I will be along later as I have a work leaving do (not my own) to go to first.
-
arachnid
- Posts: 1291
- Joined: 10 Jul 2005, 22:33
- Location: Linlithgow
Post
by arachnid » 30 Aug 2007, 20:56
Dadaist just loves " budgies"!!!!

Why be scared????
-
Puerto bella
- Posts: 762
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 22:19
- Location: Planet Zog
Post
by Puerto bella » 30 Aug 2007, 21:06
Not these kind, me thinks, unless he's a bronzed Ausie beach bomb of course!!

-
Black Mamba
- Posts: 781
- Joined: 12 Sep 2006, 22:06
Post
by Black Mamba » 31 Aug 2007, 12:42
arachnid wrote:Dadaist just loves " budgies"!!!!

I heard he's building an aviary

-
arachnid
- Posts: 1291
- Joined: 10 Jul 2005, 22:33
- Location: Linlithgow
Post
by arachnid » 31 Aug 2007, 19:56
Why be scared????
-
rathbone
- Posts: 1989
- Joined: 18 Aug 2004, 18:45
- Location: somewhere else
Post
by rathbone » 01 Sep 2007, 08:31
Black Mamba wrote:
I heard he's building an aviary
I thought he was just adjusting his tweeters.
I have nothing to say and I'm going to say it.
-
Maria
- Posts: 4795
- Joined: 12 Nov 2003, 19:41
- Location: Portobello
-
Contact:
Post
by Maria » 03 Sep 2007, 13:05
Puerto bella wrote:Not these kind, me thinks, unless he's a bronzed Ausie beach bomb of course!!

You had me flummoxed for a while Pb, but then I googled 'budgie smuggler'. Now I'd like to know what the band's stage outfits are like!
-
Puerto bella
- Posts: 762
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 22:19
- Location: Planet Zog
Post
by Puerto bella » 03 Sep 2007, 21:55
Well you'll just have to come and see them next time they play to find out!
-
rapunzell
- Posts: 1173
- Joined: 30 Sep 2005, 12:58
- Location: by the prom
-
Contact:
Post
by rapunzell » 03 Sep 2007, 22:32
Puerto bella wrote:Well you'll just have to come and see them next time they play to find out!
I was sorry to miss this!

-
Puerto bella
- Posts: 762
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 22:19
- Location: Planet Zog
Post
by Puerto bella » 29 Sep 2007, 16:36
Playing again tonight at The Village off Ferry Road from about 8/ 8.30 if anyone fancies it.
-
teddygirl
- Posts: 1507
- Joined: 21 Oct 2004, 15:45
- Location: close to the prom
Post
by teddygirl » 29 Sep 2007, 20:08
So PB are you also Marissa ??
-
Puerto bella
- Posts: 762
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 22:19
- Location: Planet Zog
Post
by Puerto bella » 30 Sep 2007, 14:00
teddygirl wrote:So PB are you also Marissa ??
I am indeed. Well spotted TG.
-
Puerto bella
- Posts: 762
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 22:19
- Location: Planet Zog
Post
by Puerto bella » 07 May 2009, 21:10
Budgie Smugglers Playing a benfit gig in The Playhouse on 24th (Sunday) from 9pm, if anyone is interested.