Free Fire Check

General discussion - "gossip and tittle tattle"
Post Reply
User avatar
Izzie
Posts: 424
Joined: 02 May 2006, 15:53

Free Fire Check

Post by Izzie » 18 Mar 2007, 22:34

I got this done a few weeks ago.The two firemen that came were very helpfull

http://www.dontgivefireahome.com/fire_s ... ntent.show&

Has anyone else had it done and how did you find it?

User avatar
bearcub
Posts: 1057
Joined: 19 Mar 2004, 22:51
Location: Marlborough Street

Re: Free Fire Check

Post by bearcub » 18 Mar 2007, 22:44

Izzie wrote:The two firemen that came were very helpfull
I can think of a few people on this forum that'll be putting in for a "consultation" sharpish now. :wink:

User avatar
Poppy
Posts: 3483
Joined: 08 Feb 2004, 12:02

Re: Free Fire Check

Post by Poppy » 18 Mar 2007, 23:04

bearcub wrote:
Izzie wrote:The two firemen that came were very helpfull
I can think of a few people on this forum that'll be putting in for a "consultation" sharpish now. :wink:
What do these people think (i.e. hope!) "helpful" means... :shock: :shock:

User avatar
Sandra
Posts: 3376
Joined: 17 Nov 2003, 16:50
Location: Portobello

Re: Free Fire Check

Post by Sandra » 19 Mar 2007, 11:21

Izzie wrote:I got this done a few weeks ago.The two firemen that came were very helpfull

http://www.dontgivefireahome.com/fire_s ... ntent.show&

Has anyone else had it done and how did you find it?
I tried to get this done, but didn't get a phone call back :(

User avatar
Scoop
Posts: 340
Joined: 02 Dec 2004, 23:16

Re: Free Fire Check

Post by Scoop » 19 Mar 2007, 15:02

bearcub wrote:
Izzie wrote:The two firemen that came were very helpfull
I can think of a few people on this forum that'll be putting in for a "consultation" sharpish now. :wink:
Oh yes.

User avatar
bearcub
Posts: 1057
Joined: 19 Mar 2004, 22:51
Location: Marlborough Street

Re: Free Fire Check

Post by bearcub » 19 Mar 2007, 15:17

bearcub wrote:I can think of a few people on this forum that'll be putting in for a "consultation" sharpish now. :wink:
Sandra wrote:I tried to get this done, but didn't get a phone call back :(
:shock: But didn't think Sandra was one of them. :shock: :wink:

User avatar
Sandra
Posts: 3376
Joined: 17 Nov 2003, 16:50
Location: Portobello

Re: Free Fire Check

Post by Sandra » 19 Mar 2007, 15:19

bearcub wrote:
bearcub wrote:I can think of a few people on this forum that'll be putting in for a "consultation" sharpish now. :wink:
Sandra wrote:I tried to get this done, but didn't get a phone call back :(
:shock: But didn't think Sandra was one of them. :shock: :wink:
Only for safety reasons dear bc - I sometimes think our smoke alarm is on the blink.

User avatar
arachnid
Posts: 1291
Joined: 10 Jul 2005, 22:33
Location: Linlithgow

Post by arachnid » 19 Mar 2007, 18:13

Mr. Arachnid's an ex fireman, so have my own private fire safety person!!! :lol:
Must get a battery put in that fire alarm!!!! :wink:
Why be scared????

Post Reply