Merry Christmas Porty Online

General discussion - "gossip and tittle tattle"
Post Reply
User avatar
rathbone
Posts: 1989
Joined: 18 Aug 2004, 18:45
Location: somewhere else

Merry Christmas Porty Online

Post by rathbone » 02 Dec 2005, 11:43

Image

Have a great night tonight :P
I have nothing to say and I'm going to say it.

User avatar
Dadaist
Posts: 6159
Joined: 05 Jul 2004, 19:42
Location: on the fringes of Portobello

Post by Dadaist » 02 Dec 2005, 12:03

proper scottish xmas food. curry and a bevvy.

foxy
Posts: 2055
Joined: 05 Nov 2004, 09:04
Location: wherever I lay my hat

Post by foxy » 02 Dec 2005, 12:28

Thankyou Rathbone...we'll raise a glass to absent virtual friends :reindeer:

User avatar
CatzVP
Posts: 999
Joined: 29 Jun 2004, 06:13
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by CatzVP » 02 Dec 2005, 14:36

Have a great time :D :D :D
Is Man The Dream Of The Dolphin??

User avatar
Dadaist
Posts: 6159
Joined: 05 Jul 2004, 19:42
Location: on the fringes of Portobello

Post by Dadaist » 02 Dec 2005, 14:42

Send me an SAE guys and I'll send you back half a poppadom.

Please put in a Christmas card to me, plus a fiver for the bother. Ta.

User avatar
arachnid
Posts: 1291
Joined: 10 Jul 2005, 22:33
Location: Linlithgow

Post by arachnid » 02 Dec 2005, 19:47

Have a great evening everybody!!! :lol:
If the meal is extra spicey, you'll be needing that drink afterwards!!! :wink:
Good excuse anyway!!! :lol: :lol:
Why be scared????

User avatar
Poppy
Posts: 3483
Joined: 08 Feb 2004, 12:02

Post by Poppy » 02 Dec 2005, 20:16

Hah, now all the mods are safely in Bonoful, we can all misbehave!! :shock: :twisted: :wink:

User avatar
Bob Jefferson
Posts: 6212
Joined: 11 Dec 2004, 21:16
Location: Planet Porty
Contact:

Post by Bob Jefferson » 02 Dec 2005, 20:28

Did you really think we trusted you? :roll:

I've got my laptop with me and I'll be keeping a close eye on you! :twisted:

User avatar
Poppy
Posts: 3483
Joined: 08 Feb 2004, 12:02

Post by Poppy » 02 Dec 2005, 21:00

Bob Jefferson wrote:Did you really think we trusted you? :roll:

I've got my laptop with me and I'll be keeping a close eye on you! :twisted:
Curses!! .........................But, as Dada's top stalker, I'll be opposite Bonuful with my telephoto lens and everything!! Tee Hee!! :lol:

ecm
Posts: 3053
Joined: 15 Jun 2003, 11:34

Post by ecm » 03 Dec 2005, 02:10

Poppy wrote: Curses!! .........................But, as Dada's top stalker, I'll be opposite Bonuful with my telephoto lens and everything!! Tee Hee!! :lol:
Hope you had lots of film and staying power then cos we were in there for nearly 4 hours!!!!!!!


Which was handy as I needed 3 of those hours to chew my "deer meat" main course. :roll:

User avatar
Dadaist
Posts: 6159
Joined: 05 Jul 2004, 19:42
Location: on the fringes of Portobello

Post by Dadaist » 03 Dec 2005, 02:39

I am never going to have to eat again.

User avatar
Sandra
Posts: 3376
Joined: 17 Nov 2003, 16:50
Location: Portobello

Post by Sandra » 03 Dec 2005, 02:47

ecm wrote: Which was handy as I needed 3 of those hours to chew my "deer meat" main course. :roll:
:D :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Epykat
Posts: 3915
Joined: 04 Dec 2003, 22:35
Location: Portobello, Edinburgh
Contact:

Post by Epykat » 04 Dec 2005, 19:11

I've been asleep half the weekend just trying to digest the poppadoms :D
Enough of your nonsense - get back to the Play Pen!

Post Reply