I have been accused of having too much time on my hands.

General discussion - "gossip and tittle tattle"
Post Reply
User avatar
Dadaist
Posts: 6159
Joined: 05 Jul 2004, 19:42
Location: on the fringes of Portobello

I have been accused of having too much time on my hands.

Post by Dadaist » 06 Jul 2005, 21:47

Ned Ludd wrote:You've got too much time on your hands.
I think not :

Image

I just make use of the time I have at hand.
Last edited by Dadaist on 25 Mar 2007, 16:54, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Poppy
Posts: 3483
Joined: 08 Feb 2004, 12:02

Re: I have been accused of having too much time on my hands.

Post by Poppy » 06 Jul 2005, 21:52

Dadaist wrote:
Ned Ludd wrote:You've got too much time on your hands.
I think not :

Image

I just make use of the time I have at hand.
Hope to bejaysus there's no snails in that Hoegarten glass! Or you'll get a :shock: when you take a slug [ha!] of lager.

User avatar
Dadaist
Posts: 6159
Joined: 05 Jul 2004, 19:42
Location: on the fringes of Portobello

Post by Dadaist » 06 Jul 2005, 22:17

Look, this is me you're talking to. How long do you think it will be before I post a picture of a glass full of snails? Stop encouraging me!!

User avatar
Poppy
Posts: 3483
Joined: 08 Feb 2004, 12:02

Post by Poppy » 06 Jul 2005, 22:19

Dadaist wrote:Look, this is me you're talking to. How long do you think it will be before I post a picture of a glass full of snails? Stop encouraging me!!
Listen, matey, you need NO encouragement!!
.
.
.
.
IMHO. :roll:

foxy
Posts: 2055
Joined: 05 Nov 2004, 09:04
Location: wherever I lay my hat

Post by foxy » 07 Jul 2005, 00:29

Dada, don't tell me you've been out pick-pocketing while Plod's been pre-occupied :shock:

Time to get back to your geraniums and all that hoeing the gaarden you seem to enjoy 8)

User avatar
Dadaist
Posts: 6159
Joined: 05 Jul 2004, 19:42
Location: on the fringes of Portobello

Post by Dadaist » 07 Jul 2005, 06:37

foxy wrote:Dada, don't tell me you've been out pick-pocketing while Plod's been pre-occupied :shock:

Time to get back to your geraniums and all that hoeing the gaarden you seem to enjoy 8)
Ho ho ho.

User avatar
Dadaist
Posts: 6159
Joined: 05 Jul 2004, 19:42
Location: on the fringes of Portobello

Post by Dadaist » 25 Mar 2007, 16:58

Jamesie's post today reminded me of the age-old internet forum conundrum whereby if you do post you must have too much time on your hands to waste on trivia, but if you don't at any given juncture it's because you've run off and hid under a rock or something.

Internets!

Post Reply