Real Democracy

General discussion - "gossip and tittle tattle"
Post Reply
User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 945
Joined: 05 May 2003, 12:02
Location: Portobello

Real Democracy

Post by Gemini » 31 Mar 2005, 18:15


User avatar
Sandra
Posts: 3376
Joined: 17 Nov 2003, 16:50
Location: Portobello

Post by Sandra » 31 Mar 2005, 21:53

I now don't read many posts you post Gemini - a link to a website with no explanation is a no no post for me. Why don't you give us a bit of explanation??

(ok I posted on your world end's murders and that was only a link!)

User avatar
Bob Jefferson
Posts: 6212
Joined: 11 Dec 2004, 21:16
Location: Planet Porty
Contact:

Post by Bob Jefferson » 31 Mar 2005, 22:03


User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 945
Joined: 05 May 2003, 12:02
Location: Portobello

Post by Gemini » 31 Mar 2005, 22:27

Sandra wrote:I now don't read many posts you post Gemini - a link to a website with no explanation is a no no post for me. Why don't you give us a bit of explanation??

(ok I posted on your world end's murders and that was only a link!)
Apologies for this Sandra,
I naturally assumed, the title, 'Real Democracy' was sufficient enough for most people to know what type of web site they were linking too...

Although, I admit ,that sometimes the link does not indicate what the content of the site is about - my bad :wink:

Shall endeavour in future to give a brief resume beforehand - but only if other's do likewise e.g.

www.yesitsreallyannoyingisntit.com ?

www.ubetyourass.com 8)

Post Reply