Desert island media

General discussion - "gossip and tittle tattle"
User avatar
Poppy
Posts: 3483
Joined: 08 Feb 2004, 12:02

Post by Poppy » 18 Nov 2006, 20:51

Sandra wrote:Yummy, I love Green & Blacks :D My favourite is the dark chocolate with cherries but the white comes near second :D

Just a shame Cadbury's now own it.
50p off in Sainsburys today! YumYum.

Black Mamba
Posts: 781
Joined: 12 Sep 2006, 22:06

Post by Black Mamba » 23 Jan 2007, 19:32

This is like "Desert Island Discs" but for books, films, music and even computer games. Tell us not about the good ones you've seen recently, but the all-time classics you keep going back to
I just love the Tomb Raider games and the GTA games. I'm playing GTA Liberty City Stories at the moment and I think I'm close to opening up the third island. 8)
Mr BM also enjoys Tomb Raider and is currently playing Indiana Jones.

Post Reply