Budgie Smugglers

General discussion - "gossip and tittle tattle"
Post Reply
User avatar
Puerto bella
Posts: 762
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 22:19
Location: Planet Zog

Budgie Smugglers

Post by Puerto bella » 30 Aug 2007, 20:53

Mr Pb's band - The Budgie Smugglers - are playing at Robbies on Leith Walk tomorrow night from 8.30/9pm if anyone fancies a boogie.
I will be along later as I have a work leaving do (not my own) to go to first.

User avatar
arachnid
Posts: 1291
Joined: 10 Jul 2005, 22:33
Location: Linlithgow

Post by arachnid » 30 Aug 2007, 20:56

Dadaist just loves " budgies"!!!! :wink:
Why be scared????

User avatar
Puerto bella
Posts: 762
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 22:19
Location: Planet Zog

Post by Puerto bella » 30 Aug 2007, 21:06

Not these kind, me thinks, unless he's a bronzed Ausie beach bomb of course!! :lol:

Black Mamba
Posts: 781
Joined: 12 Sep 2006, 22:06

Post by Black Mamba » 31 Aug 2007, 12:42

arachnid wrote:Dadaist just loves " budgies"!!!! :wink:
I heard he's building an aviary :lol: :lol:

User avatar
arachnid
Posts: 1291
Joined: 10 Jul 2005, 22:33
Location: Linlithgow

Post by arachnid » 31 Aug 2007, 19:56

" The Bird Man of Porty"!!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why be scared????

User avatar
rathbone
Posts: 1989
Joined: 18 Aug 2004, 18:45
Location: somewhere else

Post by rathbone » 01 Sep 2007, 08:31

Black Mamba wrote: I heard he's building an aviary
I thought he was just adjusting his tweeters.
I have nothing to say and I'm going to say it.

User avatar
Maria
Posts: 4795
Joined: 12 Nov 2003, 19:41
Location: Portobello
Contact:

Post by Maria » 03 Sep 2007, 13:05

Puerto bella wrote:Not these kind, me thinks, unless he's a bronzed Ausie beach bomb of course!! :lol:
You had me flummoxed for a while Pb, but then I googled 'budgie smuggler'. Now I'd like to know what the band's stage outfits are like!

User avatar
Puerto bella
Posts: 762
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 22:19
Location: Planet Zog

Post by Puerto bella » 03 Sep 2007, 21:55

Well you'll just have to come and see them next time they play to find out!

rapunzell
Posts: 1173
Joined: 30 Sep 2005, 12:58
Location: by the prom
Contact:

Post by rapunzell » 03 Sep 2007, 22:32

Puerto bella wrote:Well you'll just have to come and see them next time they play to find out!
I was sorry to miss this! :D

User avatar
Puerto bella
Posts: 762
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 22:19
Location: Planet Zog

Post by Puerto bella » 29 Sep 2007, 16:36

Playing again tonight at The Village off Ferry Road from about 8/ 8.30 if anyone fancies it.

User avatar
Puerto bella
Posts: 762
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 22:19
Location: Planet Zog

Post by Puerto bella » 29 Sep 2007, 19:08

The Village is on South Fort Street

User avatar
teddygirl
Posts: 1507
Joined: 21 Oct 2004, 15:45
Location: close to the prom

Post by teddygirl » 29 Sep 2007, 20:08

So PB are you also Marissa ??

User avatar
Puerto bella
Posts: 762
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 22:19
Location: Planet Zog

Post by Puerto bella » 30 Sep 2007, 14:00

teddygirl wrote:So PB are you also Marissa ??
I am indeed. Well spotted TG.

User avatar
Puerto bella
Posts: 762
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 22:19
Location: Planet Zog

Support Local Porty Musicians

Post by Puerto bella » 07 May 2009, 21:10

Budgie Smugglers Playing a benfit gig in The Playhouse on 24th (Sunday) from 9pm, if anyone is interested.

Post Reply