Happy 1000th post SoupDragon

General discussion - "gossip and tittle tattle"
Post Reply
User avatar
Dadaist
Posts: 6159
Joined: 05 Jul 2004, 19:42
Location: on the fringes of Portobello

Happy 1000th post SoupDragon

Post by Dadaist » 16 Mar 2007, 15:45

A lightning rise to a first century - well done!

User avatar
Poppy
Posts: 3483
Joined: 08 Feb 2004, 12:02

Post by Poppy » 16 Mar 2007, 16:11

A first millennium, I'd say :roll: :roll: :roll: :P :P :P

User avatar
SoupDragon
Posts: 2201
Joined: 03 Oct 2006, 11:02

Post by SoupDragon » 16 Mar 2007, 16:17

Ooo Thank you.
I'm turning into an awfy blether!
:oops:

Hope I don't have a transformation or disappear before the magic number

Been spending the afternoon trolling through scam span sites as so far this week I've won the lottery every day, had several job offers, today's was Antcar Fish, and several ailing people want me to use their amassed fortunes to do good with.......

User avatar
Dadaist
Posts: 6159
Joined: 05 Jul 2004, 19:42
Location: on the fringes of Portobello

Post by Dadaist » 16 Mar 2007, 16:26

Poppy wrote:A first millennium, I'd say :roll: :roll: :roll: :P :P :P
Oh yeah, missing zero. :oops:

User avatar
arachnid
Posts: 1291
Joined: 10 Jul 2005, 22:33
Location: Linlithgow

Post by arachnid » 16 Mar 2007, 16:47

Gosh you got here quick Soupdragon!!! :lol:
many congratulations!!! :wav:
Why be scared????

rapunzell
Posts: 1173
Joined: 30 Sep 2005, 12:58
Location: by the prom
Contact:

Post by rapunzell » 16 Mar 2007, 17:50

Congratulations on your imminent POL miles! :D :occasion5: (in advance..) :D

User avatar
Maria
Posts: 4795
Joined: 12 Nov 2003, 19:41
Location: Portobello
Contact:

Post by Maria » 16 Mar 2007, 17:54

rapunzell wrote:Congratulations on your POL miles! :D :occasion5:
Ahem ...think you mean her talkporty miles Rapunzell :wink: , (all 982 of them so far).
www.porty.org.uk

rapunzell
Posts: 1173
Joined: 30 Sep 2005, 12:58
Location: by the prom
Contact:

Post by rapunzell » 16 Mar 2007, 17:57

Oooh, I'll have to stop thinking POL now... I'd fogotten about the flit!

User avatar
Maria
Posts: 4795
Joined: 12 Nov 2003, 19:41
Location: Portobello
Contact:

Post by Maria » 16 Mar 2007, 18:01

rapunzell wrote:Oooh, I'll have to stop thinking POL now... I'd fogotten about the flit!
We need to think of a new name now we are no longer POLers. Teepees?
www.porty.org.uk

User avatar
Dadaist
Posts: 6159
Joined: 05 Jul 2004, 19:42
Location: on the fringes of Portobello

Post by Dadaist » 16 Mar 2007, 18:12

Tattlers

User avatar
Nelson Hatstand
Posts: 359
Joined: 25 Nov 2006, 11:14
Location: Marlborough Street

Post by Nelson Hatstand » 16 Mar 2007, 18:21

Premature congrats from me, Soupy.

User avatar
Sandra
Posts: 3376
Joined: 17 Nov 2003, 16:50
Location: Portobello

Post by Sandra » 17 Mar 2007, 00:38

IT'S NOT HAPPENED YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA

User avatar
magbagpuss
Posts: 270
Joined: 08 Mar 2004, 21:34
Location: Porty High Street / Heaven !

Post by magbagpuss » 17 Mar 2007, 16:28

in advance , well done to you soupy :D :lol: :D :lol: keep up the good work , i've a way to go to catch up
whatever, am i bovvered

Black Mamba
Posts: 781
Joined: 12 Sep 2006, 22:06

Post by Black Mamba » 17 Mar 2007, 18:50

Congratulations chatty soupy one.

User avatar
SoupDragon
Posts: 2201
Joined: 03 Oct 2006, 11:02

Post by SoupDragon » 21 Mar 2007, 11:53

Thank you for the good wishes.
Sure a lot of the posts were in Cleopas' quizzes
Thank you for making the last few months less boring, truthfully I should have spent the time ironing :evil: , vacccuming under beds :evil: but where's the fun in that? :lol:
Was worried I'd turn into a chair or table or vanish all together before the millenium :lol:

Image

User avatar
Dadaist
Posts: 6159
Joined: 05 Jul 2004, 19:42
Location: on the fringes of Portobello

Post by Dadaist » 21 Mar 2007, 12:24

Lovely. Roy Castle is proud of you.

User avatar
Izzie
Posts: 424
Joined: 02 May 2006, 15:53

Post by Izzie » 21 Mar 2007, 12:26

SoupDragon wrote:Thank you for the good wishes.
Sure a lot of the posts were in Cleopas' quizzes
Thank you for making the last few months less boring, truthfully I should have spent the time ironing :evil: , vacccuming under beds :evil: but where's the fun in that? :lol:
Was worried I'd turn into a chair or table or vanish all together before the millenium :lol:

Image
Congrats Soupy.I hope we are all getting a bit of cake :wav:

foxy
Posts: 2055
Joined: 05 Nov 2004, 09:04
Location: wherever I lay my hat

Post by foxy » 21 Mar 2007, 12:28

...a cake even :occasion6: ....and some of your favourite things 8) ...congratulations on your milennium...stuff the ironing I say, we like your company on here :)

User avatar
Sandra
Posts: 3376
Joined: 17 Nov 2003, 16:50
Location: Portobello

Post by Sandra » 21 Mar 2007, 12:43

Well done Soup Dragon!!! =D> =D> :flower: :blob8:

User avatar
Porty
Posts: 8514
Joined: 08 Jun 2004, 14:30
Location: Organic Market

Post by Porty » 21 Mar 2007, 14:07

Congrats Soup D a milestone indeed or is it a millstone?

What did you do before POL/TP?

User avatar
SoupDragon
Posts: 2201
Joined: 03 Oct 2006, 11:02

Post by SoupDragon » 21 Mar 2007, 14:11

Dont think i remember life before TP/POL


Did a lot more ironing, dusting and child ferrying about. :lol:
Reading, mind you I still do that

User avatar
teddygirl
Posts: 1507
Joined: 21 Oct 2004, 15:45
Location: close to the prom

Post by teddygirl » 21 Mar 2007, 16:14

Congratulations, you're turning into a right blether right enough :lol: :wink:

User avatar
bellybabe
Posts: 1662
Joined: 18 Apr 2003, 13:25
Contact:

Post by bellybabe » 21 Mar 2007, 17:11

Congrats, SoupyD!

=D> :salute:
All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!

-Lucy Van Pelt (in Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz)

User avatar
SoupDragon
Posts: 2201
Joined: 03 Oct 2006, 11:02

Post by SoupDragon » 21 Mar 2007, 20:19

Didn't get the icing quite right on the cake. only the 2nd friut cake I've made. Will cut into it later.
Anyone wanting a slice PM me with a drop off point, or address :lol:
i may get round to handing some out

User avatar
Porty
Posts: 8514
Joined: 08 Jun 2004, 14:30
Location: Organic Market

Post by Porty » 22 Mar 2007, 00:28

SoupDragon wrote:Dont think i remember life before TP/POL
Did a lot more ironing, dusting ...
As a prolific TP/POL poster for approaching 3 years I can honestly say that it has had no impact whatsoever on my time spent ironing or dusting.

User avatar
Poppy
Posts: 3483
Joined: 08 Feb 2004, 12:02

Post by Poppy » 22 Mar 2007, 08:11

Porty wrote:As a prolific TP/POL poster for approaching 3 years I can honestly say that it has had no impact whatsoever on my time spent ironing or dusting.
Certainly not on the dusting of your monitor in your emporium..... :P :P :P The dust on that is outrageous TM !

TM owner - ali

User avatar
Porty
Posts: 8514
Joined: 08 Jun 2004, 14:30
Location: Organic Market

Post by Porty » 22 Mar 2007, 16:26

Moi?

User avatar
Poppy
Posts: 3483
Joined: 08 Feb 2004, 12:02

Post by Poppy » 22 Mar 2007, 16:30

Porty wrote:Moi?
Bien sur, cochon!!

User avatar
bearcub
Posts: 1057
Joined: 19 Mar 2004, 22:51
Location: Marlborough Street

Post by bearcub » 22 Mar 2007, 21:17

Congrat SoupyD, I doff my hat to you. :D

User avatar
Poppy
Posts: 3483
Joined: 08 Feb 2004, 12:02

Post by Poppy » 22 Mar 2007, 21:39

Been meaning to add my congratters, ole SoupD!! So...congratulations!! :occasion2:

Post Reply